We are a premier investment firm offering alternative specialty product solutions to Canadian high net worth clients, businesses and advisors within the IIROC and EMD channels with a view to building long- term relationships and personalized client service. We place a high value on our team spirit, camaraderie and creating a culture where each of us has an opportunity to succeed. We are a solution- oriented and a collaborative team seeking like-minded individuals who thrive in a challenging and dynamic environment.
Reporting to the Executive Vice-President, Sales, you will be an asset in delivering the business plan. You will coordinate and provide professional support to the sales and marketing team, to advisors and unit holders on a Regional level in order to achieve and surpass set goals. You will work closely with all members to ensure growth in a complex and fast paced environment.
• Manage the sales team agenda, book and coordinate meetings, in person or videoconferencing
• Organize events, road shows, seminars, conferences, branch and client presentations
• Provide marketing materials and links to advisors upon request
• Coordinate regular sales communications to advisors, mass and personalized e-mails
• Produce expense reports, monitor branch attendance
• Issue CE certificates to participants upon completion of such
• Prepare presentation kits, printed materials
• Manage coop requests
• Other administrative tasks as required
Your core values are honesty, integrity, and transparency that help you in maintaining your high work ethics. You can combine your enthusiasm, passion, curiosity, education and experiences to see the bigger picture, focus on the details, solve complex problems and communicate your ideas effectively to a broad range of people.
• Fluently bilingual, French and English, written and oral (preference given to Québec French)
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economy or Marketing preferred
• Strong knowledge of client management systems and reporting tools (SalesForce, Excel, etc.)
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in a similar position
• Ability to work within a team environment with little supervision
• Excellent organizational skills coupled with high energy approach and thinking capability
• Ability to prioritize demands
• Work from our Toronto office
Individuals meeting the criteria above are encouraged to submit their resume in confidence by emailing email@example.com. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only selected individuals will be contacted for follow-up.