Step One – Determine if you are a qualified or accredited investor
- Available exemptions for a qualified or accredited investor vary in each province
- Please review the subscription agreement applicable to the partnership you are considering with your investment advisor for instructions and refer to National Instrument 45-106 for complete information on available exemptions. Alternatively, investment advisors or investors can contact our client services at email@example.com for more information.
Step Two – Complete your Subscription Agreement
- For all offering memorandum purchases, a completed Subscription Agreement is mandatory.
- Once the Subscription Agreement is completed and signed, fax it or scan it and send it to your investment advisor, dealers will forward to Marquest Asset Management Inc. for further processing once a trade is placed.
Step Three – Make a purchase
- Please review the Subscription Agreement or offering memorandum closely for complete payment instructions. The Subscription Agreement is available on the current pages of available offerings.
- Purchase will be placed through Fundserv from your brokerage account at a securities dealer, by mailing a certified cheque or bank draft payable to Marquest Asset Management Inc. ITF Marquest LPs.
Step Four – Submit your Subscription Agreement
- Original Subscription agreements must be mailed to our office at 161 Bay Street, 27th Floor, Toronto, Ontario M5J 2S1
Should you need further information on how to submit your Subscription Agreement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that each investor’s financial situation is unique and therefore, it is advised that you contact your investment advisor to see if an investment in a Marquest Flow-Through partnership is suitable for you. We also advise that you take the time to personally review the offering memorandum of the partnership you invest in and applicable securities laws including National Instrument 45-106.