For French version/Pour la version française – Click Here/Cliquez ici
We are a premier investment firm offering alternative specialty product solutions to Canadian high net worth clients, businesses and advisors within the IIROC and EMD channels with a view to building long-term relationships and personalized client service. We place a high value on our team spirit, camaraderie and creating a culture where each of us has an opportunity to succeed. We are a solution-oriented and a collaborative team seeking like-minded individuals who thrive in a challenging and dynamic environment.
Reporting to Head of Operations, as a Client Services Associate, you will be responsible for handling all the inquiries from advisors and end clients, answering calls, e-mails and fax requests, supporting some clerical aspects of the sales, marketing and operations teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Daily verification of documents and call backs when necessary
- Processing of settlements, cheques and confirmations
- Daily reports on activities
- Daily entries into our website or when deemed necessary
- Producing documents or copies when requested
- Monitoring and responding to adviser and client requests
- Reviewing all subscription forms and follow up with dealers when information is missing and update the LP spreadsheet with client and dealer information.
- Responsible for reconciliation of FundServ transactions and related fund transfers.
- Managing the trailer fee and commission payment process.
- Responsible for Clients’ statement, year-end tax slips and Funds’ documentation distributed to the Clients.
- Managing Client Portal and Clients’ registration.
- Coordinating the development, production and distribution of all marketing materials for the Funds.
- Managing the relationship with service providers including transfer agent, record keeping agent, etc.
- Supporting Trust Accounting and Fund Accounting team when required
- Supporting general office administrative tasks when required
- Supporting management in various tasks that involve contact with our clients and advisors
Your core values are honesty, integrity, and transparency that help you in maintaining your high work ethics. You can combine your enthusiasm, passion, curiosity, education and experiences to see the bigger picture, focus on the details, solve complex problems and communicate your ideas effectively to a broad range of people.
- Fluently bilingual, French and English, written and oral (preference given to Québec French)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the Investment Fund Management industry and dealing directly with Advisors and managing Clients’ relationship.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economy or Marketing preferred
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritize, organize and execute daily tasks
- Strong Investment Fund management related knowledge
- Ability to work within a team environment with potential of leadership
- Outstanding problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills coupled with proactive approach and thinking capability
- Work from our Toronto office
Individuals meeting the criteria above are encouraged to submit their resume in confidence by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only selected individuals will be contacted for follow-up.