We are a premier investment firm offering alternative specialty product solutions to Canadian high net worth clients, businesses and advisors within the IIROC and EMD channels with a view to building long- term relationships and personalized client service. We place a high value on our team spirit, camaraderie and creating a culture where each of us has an opportunity to succeed. We are a solution- oriented and a collaborative team seeking like-minded individuals who thrive in a challenging and dynamic environment.
As Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible of a defined territory. You will work in close collaboration with your team in order to increase sales of our Specialty Products in all channels, including but not limited to IIROC, EMD and HNW clients.
You will support the sales efforts and initiatives, cater to your own base of relationships, help uncover new sales opportunities, work collegiately with your team in order to achieve and surpass sales targets. Reporting to the Executive Vice President, Sales you will be an asset in delivering the overall sales business plan.
• Execute high daily activity levels according to a pre-approved sales plan
• Achieve and surpass sales targets as set for each available product offering
• Organize events, road shows, seminars, conferences, branch and client presentations
• Provide constant support to key advisors to help them increase their business
• Participate in sales calls and be collegiate about sharing information with the Sales Team
• Find innovative ways to introduce our offerings
• Participate in discussions for new products
• Participate in the elaboration of Marketing materials and presentations
• Produce regular reports on sales, performance and territory penetration
• Prepare regular sales communications to advisors
Your core values are honesty, integrity, and transparency that help you in maintaining your high work ethics. You can combine your enthusiasm, passion, curiosity, education and experiences to see the bigger picture, focus on the details, solve complex problems and communicate your ideas effectively to a broad range of people.
• A minimum 2 years of industry experience.
• Proven relationships within the IIROC and EMD channels.
• Excellent English written and oral skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economy or Marketing is preferred.
• Ability to simplify complicated financial concepts.
• Demonstrate passion for capital markets and tax laws.
• Ability to work within a team environment with little supervision.
• Excellent organizational skills coupled with high energy approach and thinking capability.
• Knowledge of Hubspot as a CMS is a must.
• Work from our Toronto office.
Individuals meeting the criteria above are encouraged to submit their resume in confidence by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only selected individuals will be contacted for follow-up.