Marquest Asset Management is a boutique Asset Management firm located in downtown Toronto currently looking for a Sales Support Associate to provide support to the Sales team from May to the end of August.
This is an entry level position which providing a good opportunity for applicants who are pursuing career in the Asset Management area of Financial Service
• Handling the administrative tasks to make sure the sales team is running smoothly.
• Acting as communication liaison between departments or between sales teams and senior
• Placing calls to Financial Advisors for specific sales and marketing campaigns when required.
• Conducting research and managing administrative call campaign as directed by Vice President of
• Updating CRM with data entry to ensure the accuracy and integrity of Sales database.
• Booking meetings, sending emails and managing other clerical duties requested by Sales team.
• Client Services – Scanning subscription form soft copies to folders/filing hardcopies in cabinet
• Accounting – Copying, filing, scanning of checks and supporting invoices
• Preparation of binders, labels, dividers for staff & assistance with filing documentation
• Strong data entry and research capabilities.
• Attention to details and organized.
• Ability to take initiative and ensure tasks are fully completed and on timely basis.
• Strong knowledge skills of Word, Excel, and Microsoft office.
• Excellent time management and ability of multi-tasking.
• Business major preferred but not required.
Toronto office (no remote work)
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference of
“Sales Support Associate” in the email heading.
Only suitable applicants should apply. Only selected applicants will be contacted.
#salessupportassociate #sales #coopposition